Nutella Crepe Cake Recipe
All you need is 18 8” crepes, either homemade or store bought. Step-by-Step Instructions for making crepes are included on this site. I found that when the Nutella was warmed slightly in the microwave, it spread easily. Wedges of this crepe cake are rich and decadent, so diners need only a small piece.
1 1/2 cups Nutella
18 8" crepes
Sweetened whipped cream, for garnish
Hazelnuts], for garnish
- Heat the Nutella in the microwave in 30 second intervals until it is very soft and pourable.
- Place a crepe on a serving platter; spread a heaping tablespoon Nutella over the crepe (the Nutella will be very thin).
- Top with another crepe, and repeat using all of the crepes.
- With kitchen scissors, trim the irregular edges.
- Drizzle any leftover Nutella over the top; it’s okay if it runs down the sides a bit.
- Pipe whipped cream stars on top and add a hazelnut to each puff for garnish. Refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 131 Calories from Fat 65
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 50% Protein 4% Carb. 46%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10 mg
Total Carbohydrate 15 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 13 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 7%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.